§ 1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The administrator of your data collected through this website is Budmat Bogdan Więcek, with its registered office at 25, Otolińska Street, 09-407 Płock, contacting us regarding the protection of personal data is possible at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 2. PURPOSE AND BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
1. We collect information provided voluntarily by the User through the website.
2. In order to be able to provide services to you in accordance with our business profile, the data you provide through the website are processed for various purposes, however, always in accordance with the law. Below we present in detail what personal data we collect, what is the purpose of this and what is the legal basis.
If you would like us to create presentations with our offer for a given website and present them to you, we will process such data as:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Any other information given in the request.
The legal basis for such data processing is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data if they are necessary for the performance of a contract or to undertake actions aimed at concluding a contract; if you decide to provide your data in order to obtain an offer, we consider that you have consented to the processing of data – then the legal basis for such processing is Article 6 of Act 1, letter a of the GDPR, which allows for the processing of personal data on the basis of the granted consent; if they are necessary for purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the controller (e.g. in the scope of creating a database, direct marketing of own products, securing documentation for defence against possible claims or for the purpose of pursuing claims), the legal basis for processing is Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR.
3. Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to start the action to which the form is intended. However, in some cases, providing certain personal data is necessary to meet your expectations in the use of services.
4. Please be advised that we do not make automated decisions, including those based on profiling. The content of the enquiry, which is sent via the contact form, is not subject to evaluation by the IT system. The proposed price for the service is in no way the result of an evaluation by any IT system.
5. We do not sell the personal information provided in the forms, we do not share it with third parties, in particular we do not transfer personal information outside the EEA or pass it on to international organizations.
6. The Administrator may be obliged to provide information collected by the website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
§ 3. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
2. Budmat.com uses three categories of cookies:
- functional – they are always enabled, as they allow for the basic operation of the website. Among other things, these cookies allow you to remember the user in one session or depending on the options selected, from session to session. Their mission is to enable fast loading pages, shopping cart and order process activities, as well as assistance in solving problems with security and compliance.
- for improved functionality, these cookies help us to improve our site by providing information about your use of the site. In some cases, these files allow faster processing of your request and allow you to remember selected site preferences. Disabling these files may result in poorly adjusted recommendations and slow operation of the site.
- social and advertising – cookies from social media for advertising purposes (operated by third parties) collect information with a view to better adapting the displayed advertisements to the user’s interests. In some cases, your personal data will be processed in connection with these files. If you do not agree to the processing of such cookies, you may not be able to view them in a way that meets your expectations or to establish an effective connection with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network, and you may not be able to access them through social media.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- generating statistics helpful in understanding how Service Users browse the web pages of the Service, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content of these web pages;
- maintaining the user’s Website session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website
- define a user’s profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks
4. There are two main types of cookies used in the website’s operation: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the period specified in the parameters of cookies files or until they are deleted by the User.
5. You can change the settings for cookies in your browser at any time.
6. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements tailored to your use of the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the duration of his stay on the page.
7. As far as information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network is concerned, the user may view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: www.google.com/ads/preferences/
8. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Google Chrome: www.support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: www.safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
§ 4. USER RIGHTS
1. Respecting the rights of Users under the provisions on the protection of personal data, we inform you that you have the right to:
- access, rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- the transfer of personal data.
At the same time, we would like to point out that the above mentioned rights are not absolute, so in some situations we may lawfully refuse you the right to exercise them. According to the law, we may refuse to take an objection into account if we can prove that we have done so:
- there are legitimate grounds for processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or
- there are grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
2. You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means, which have been provided to us on the basis of voluntary consent. We also inform you that the revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of data that took place prior to such revocation. In this case, we will stop processing for this purpose once we have received an objection.
3. You can exercise your rights by sending us this information at: email@example.com.
4. If you believe that your personal data is being processed in breach of the applicable regulations, we would like to inform you about the possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
§ 5. PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. In accordance with applicable laws, we strive to limit the storage of personal information that is no longer used.
2. The data you provide in order to process your inquiry will be processed by us for the duration of the correspondence and then, depending on the result, will either be added to our customer base or deleted if there is no possibility to establish cooperation.
3. Regarding the periods of the processing of personal data, we kindly inform you that the personal data we process until the existence of a legal basis, that is:
- if you have given your consent, until your consent is revoked, limited or otherwise restricted,
- in the case of the necessity of data for the performance of the contract – for the time of its execution and in accordance with the applicable provisions regarding the pursuit of claims,
- where the processing is based on a legitimate interest of Budmat Bogdan Więcek, until such a legitimate interest exists.
3. If you have any further questions regarding the protection of privacy, please contact the Administrator.